Some Excellent Reading Ahead

I’m supposed to be making good use of a week off work by catching up on a backlog of emails and reviews, reading and some long overdue blog maintenance. Instead, I’ve been distracted from these tasks by feeds heralding the release of some wonderful historical
fiction novels. Some are available now, others will be over the next few months.

Amongst these books are a few written by my favourite authors and authors as yet unread by me. Some are eagerly awaited second novels, as in the case of Robyn Cadwallader’s Book of Colours and Caroline Beecham’s Eleanor’s Secret; Why Kill the Innocent by C.S. Harris and The Lily and the Rose by Jackie French continue series I follow.

I’m most excited about April as there are so many new releases then and also my birthday falls towards the end of that month. I’m already dropping hints to my nearest and dearest, but if these fail, I’m quite happy to treat myself to a few of these titles.

On the whole, lots to look forward to in the coming months. The dates, thanks to Booktopia, are when the books will be available in Australia and refer mainly to the paperback editions. The book covers, some of which are very eye-catching, are linked to Goodreads.

OUT NOW

APRIL
02/04/2018 03/04/2018 18/04/2018 23/04/2018
23/04/2018 24/04/2018 24/04/2018 30/04/2018

MAY TO SEPTEMBER
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/36185636-the-ghost-tree
22/05/2018 14/06/2018 28/06/2018 05/07/2018
10/07/2018 24/07/2018 07/08/2018 12/9/2018


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful display of books! They all look great. Most are on my TBR also. I'm especially looking forward to Kate Morton's new book. I hadn't realized a synopsis was up - it sounds fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exciting times ahead especially with Kate Morton's new novel due out in September. It does sound fantastic.

      Delete
  2. Yes, you have a lot of books to look forward to there! I am reading The Fire Court at the moment and enjoying it so far, and I have a copy of The Cursed Wife which I'll be reading soon. I'm excited about The Poison Bed, Bellewether and The Clockmaker's Daughter too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few of these books on hold at the library. Hope they don't all come in at once as I'll find it difficult to choose which one to read first. Looks like we both have lots of good reading on the horizon!

      Delete