A Literary Christmas 2021 Challenge

Hosted by: In the Bookcase
Challenge period: Now to 31st December, 2021
Sign Up: Now
Aim: To read and review as many Christmas-themed titles as you can from a list you compile. You can even add those read in November.

All the information and how to join is here on the sign-up page.

I found this challenge through Jospeh @ The Once Lost Wanderer and thought it would be fun to join in. Thank you, Jospeh.

Here are my titles, including one from November. My target is at least four.

01. Death on a Winter's Day by Verity Bright
02. Murder Most Festive by Ada Moncrieff
03. A Christmas Party by Georgette Heyer (previously published as Envious Casca) - read
04. Christmas Bells by Jennifer Chiaverini
05. A Christmas Garland by Anne Perry - read
06. A Christmas Visitor by Anne Perry
07. A Christmas Beginning by Anne Perry
08. The Cockermouth Mail by Dinah Dean (re-read) - read
09. An English Murder by Cyril Hare - read
10. A Christmas Carol Murder by Heather Redmond - read

4 comments:

  1. Hi Yvonne,
    Thanks for joining A Literary Christmas! You have such a festive holiday reading list here.

    I love Anne Perry's Christmas books -- in fact, I just finished one myself. I try to read at least one every December. :)

    Merry reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a big fan of Anne Perry, but have never read any of her Christmas stories. Thanks, Tarissa!

      Delete