Literary Christmas 2022 Reading Challenge
My Sign Up Post

Hosted by: In the Bookcase
Challenge period: Now to 31st December, 2022
Sign Up: Now
Aim: To read and review as many Christmas-themed titles as you can from a list you compile. You can even add those read in November.

All the information and how to join is here on the sign-up page.

This annual challenge is now in its seventh year although I only participated for the first time last year. Over the year I've been jotting down Christmas titles for this challenge, most of which are Christmas historical mysteries. My list also contains four books I didn't get to last year. My aim is to read at least four.

Here are my titles:

01. The Mystery of Montague Morgan by Karen Baugh Menuhin
02. Murder After Christmas by Rupert Latimer
03. Mystery in White: A Christmas Crime Story by J. Jefferson Farjeon
04. Portrait of a Murderer by Anne Meredith
05. The Santa Klaus Murder by Mavis Doreil Hay
06. Silent Water by P.K. Adams
07. Marley by Jon Clinch (re-read)
08. Murder Most Festive by Ada Moncrieff
09. The Case of the Disappearing Beaune by J. Lawrence Matthews
10. A Christmas Deliverance by Anne Perry
11. Christmas Bells by Jennifer Chiaverini
12. A Christmas Visitor by Anne Perry
13. A Christmas Beginning by Anne Perry
14. Murder in an Irish Castle by Verity Bright

2 comments: