Aussie Author Challenge 2019 - My Sign Up Post

Hosted by: Jo at Book Lover Reviews
Challenge period: 1st January to 31st December, 2019
Sign Up: Anytime during the year
Aim: To showcase the quality and diversity of the books being produced by Australian authors.

All the information and how to join is here on the sign-up page.

This year I'm participating at the Wallaroo level:

read and review 6 titles written by Australian Authors of which at least 2 of those authors are female, at least 2 of those authors are male, and at least 2 of those authors are new to you; Fiction or non-fiction, at least 2 genres.

Here are the books I intend to read for this challenge, in no particular order. This list may change during the year.


01. The Girl From Eureka by Cheryl Adnams (historical fiction, author new to me)
02. Jack Maggs by Peter Carey (historical fiction, author new to me)

03. Fortune's Son by Jennifer Scoullar (historical fiction)
04. Birthright by Fiona Lowe (contemporary fiction)
05.
When Colts Ran by Roger McDonald (contemporary fiction)
06. Opal Dragon by Julian Leatherdale (historical fiction, author new to me)

I've yet to successfully complete this challenge. Perhaps this will be the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment