Spell the Month in Books - August 2022

Spell the Month in Books is a linkup hosted by Jana on her blog Reviews from the Stacks on the second Saturday of each month.

The aim is to spell the current month with the first letter of book titles, excluding articles such as ‘the’ and ‘a’ as needed. Easy! More information here.

I've watched this challenge doing the rounds for sometime now, but never joined in. Usually because I missed when it was due. Today, however, I made it!


The books I've chosen are ones that I reviewed a while ago. The links to my reviews are in the titles.

A - Artist on Campaign by Caroline Miley
U - The Unknown Aax by Georgette Heyer
G - The Greatcoat by Helen Dunmore
U - The Unmourned by Meg and Tom Keneally
S - Shepherd by Catherine Jinks
T - Thornwood House by Anna Romer


The next link up is September 10. The theme challenge will be Space; books about exploring outer space, stars, science fiction set on different planets, etc. Anything that connects to space in any way.

2 comments:

  1. The Unknown Ajax is a Heyer novel I haven't read yet, but I'm looking forward to it. I would like to join in with this, but maybe not next month as I don't read many books with a space theme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. September's theme is definitely a tricky one!

      Delete