Readers Imbibing Peril XV has Begun

I've seen this challenge pop up every year and promised myself that one year I'd join in. Well, looks like it's this year.

Unlike previous years, there are no hard and fast rules. Just grab a book or as many as you like which fit any of the classifications: Mystery, Suspense, Thriller, Dark Fantasy, Gothic, Horror or Supernatural, and read them during September and October. You can even participate by watching films or television series. It's that easy!

Follow along on Instagram or Twitter and if you post, use the tags @perilreaders and #ripxv.

Here is a list of titles that I will choose from. My aim is to read at least two.

Corpse Thief by Michael Arnold
The Haunting of H.G. Wells by Robert Masello
The Head in the Ice by Richard James
On the House by H.P. Maskew
The Butchered Man by Harriet Smart
The Architect of Murder by Rafe McGregor
Murder in the Crypt by Irina Shapiro

Are you participating this year?

2 comments:

  1. I'm in. Will probably only read a couple of books but still, it's about participating isn't it.

    ReplyDelete