Reading Challenges 2015

I've finally signed up for all the challenges I'm participating in  this year. Last year I only participated in one and came into that rather late: it had four months left to run. So this year I decided to get in at the beginning of the year and do more than one. Saying that January is nearly over, but I'm organized.

These are the challenges with links to my sign up pages:
I totalled up the minimum number of books to be read this year: 165. This total excludes any crossovers and includes an average of 10 books per year for The Classics Club challenge.

I've also signed up for the Goodreads Reading Challenge 2015, but as this will encompass all books
planned for the various challenges it won't add to my book count.

Have I taken on too much? Time will tell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment